BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I don't pretend to be nor do I think I will ever become a great writer; though it seems that even those with no writing experience have said many things more efficiently, beautifully, and often more powerfully than some of the greatest writers we know.


In that respect I write. Not for recognition or to say something life altering, but rather to speak my mind simply and hopefully, clearly. I don't really care if what is written here goes un-noticed or passes by blindly, because I have taken the time to write it. My views and opinions may not be worded or even spelled perfectly but at the very least, the time was taken to share them and that in and of it self, counts for something.

One can only hope that I will not waste our time with meaningless ramblings of things lacking consequence or depth in meaning, so I will try to let this be the foundation of things to come. Every great building built to stand the test of time or inspire any degree of wonder and curiosity must have a strong foundation... Or rather a great beginning.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Fresh Start

My how the time has passed, I realized this morning how long it has been since I have taken the time to express my self through writing. Instead of just a new post I've taken the time to overhaul the entire blog! New fonts, template, background and music. Everything is getting a fresh start! Yes this includes my writing! Thus far my posts have been political in nature and of a serious nature and though I wrote them I realize I haven't actually expressed who I am. Deep down I am not a political person, quite the opposite really. Boil the things I really care about and love down and I promise you politics will not be left in the bottom of the pot, or anywhere else to be honest. I just want to be free. I just want to be happy. This isn't to say that a political rant or topic won't come up every now and then but they will no longer be the focus of what I write,  a fresh start is in order!

I'm going to try and infuse my personality with my writings, hopefully you will start to feel the laid-back, adventurous and more easy going side of me which in reality is the only side of me. I hope you enjoy this fresh start as much as I do.

0 comments: